Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pink Is Out... Dark Is In!!

In the past 2 years I've gone lipstick crazy, but only crazy enough to wear red and pink(my fav. color btw). This summer my sister and I stumbled across MAC's "Rebel" and fell in love with it's creamy texture and rich dark/wine color!!! After a bit of research, I have found 4 great colors that I NEED IN MY LIFE NOW!!!! These are old and new finds that I'm sure you'll love as well... Enjoy!!!  




Bobbi Brown- "Black Maple" and "Black Raspberry" 


M.A.C.- "Yung Rapunxel"


M.A.C.- "Cyber"


Revlon- "Black Cherry"

I would love to go out on a limb and try black but, it's a bit Goth for me and probably wouldn't look as appealing on me either. These aren't really as dark as I want but, I will continue searching in hopes of finding the right color. 

~Peace

I find it a great antidote... lipstick and mirrors and hairspray.
~Joanna Lumley

No comments:

Post a Comment