Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Glam...

Hey loves... 
The Christmas season is here and who's excited? ME!!! I love getting cute and jazzy for functions and parties during the holidays, cause I can pull out the glitzy and glamourous pieces. Sequins and antique gold jewelry have been calling my name and I'm ready to answer!!! lol My sister and I will be attending a party this month and I couldn't think of anything to wear, UNTIL I stumbled across this cute "skater dress". I got it from T.J.Maxx and I'm going to wear it with a cream waist cropped jacket that I found at my favorite store Target... Looking for a chunky heel to go with! 
Gonna take pictures and post later!!! Here I decided to show how to style this printed skater dress!!! Look at the detail of that print... Beautiful!! 

 Thought these Jeffery Campbell "Lita" booties in metallic gold
would glam this dress more!!

Nothing better than to top this look with
a Yves Saint Laurent bag!!! Something other than
black!!! Yet sleek and sexy this 
Hunter Green is...
And this Betsey Johnson ring... For the princess at heart!!! =)
Until next time... Love you!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment